#OOTD: I Hate Summer - Vol Du Vampire

domingo, 2 de agosto de 2020

#OOTD: I Hate Summer


Is summer over yet?...no?, I guess there is still some time left before autumn arrives. Maybe by the title you already guessed summer is not my favorite season, and still I appreciate the fact that there is still time for pool parties, popsicles and more hours of sunlight. Summer isn't that bad, it is the perfect excuse to wear a nice dress. Today I put on this super cool and comfortable halter dress with a very original print on it: palm trees, which to me gives out some 80's retro vibes. I also put on my black flats from Pull&Bear and accesorized with a swaroski double ring and a simple bag.

¿Ya terminó el verano? ... ¿no ?, supongo que aún queda algo de tiempo antes de que llegue el otoño. Tal vez por el título ya adivinaste que el verano no es mi estación favorita, y aún así aprecio el hecho de que todavía hay tiempo para fiestas en la piscina, paletas de hielo y más horas de sol. El verano no es tan malo, es la excusa perfecta para usar un vestido bonito. Hoy me puse este vestido halter súper genial y cómodo con un estampado muy original: palmeras, que para mí da un toque retro de los 80. También me puse mis zapatos negros de Pull & Bear, y lo accesoricé con un anillo doble de swaroski y una bolsa simple.

In this outfit / En este atuendo
Palm Trees Printed Halter Dress / Biography 
Ankle Wrap Straps Flats / Pull&Bear
Black Leather Mini Bag / Vans







1 comentario:

  1. You look extremely attractive wearing that Palm trees print halter dress from Biography! I like the print, drape, look of the fabric and swingy appearance of the dress.
    Your eye-makeup and lipstick look very pretty, and your long hair looks gorgeous!

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ResponderBorrar

@way2themes