#OOTD: Horror Business - Vol Du Vampire

martes, 11 de agosto de 2020

#OOTD: Horror Business


Too much horror business, Drivin' late at night" It had been a while since I listened to the song Horror Business by one of my favorite bands The Misfits. That song inspired me to pull out my purple Misfits band tee and  dress it up with this trendy overall dress,fishnet tights and a pair of TUK creepers.

Había pasado un tiempo desde que escuché la canción Horror Business de una de mis bandas favoritas The Misfits. Esa canción me inspiró a sacar mi camiseta púrpura de la banda Misfits y vestirla con este vestido tipo overall muy trendy, medias de red y un par de creepers TUK.

I also got the inspiration to do a very colorful yet dark makeup. I've found out that many of my looks are inspired by music/albums/bands and I am planning on doing some more based on some of my favorite bands and albums.

También me inspiré para hacer un maquillaje muy colorido pero oscuro. Descubrí que muchos de mis atuendos están inspirados en música / álbumes / bandas y planeo hacer algunos más basados ​​en algunas de mis bandas y álbumes favoritos.

Isn't it amazing what music can do? I would love to know what inspires you to do your makeup or put on an outfit.

¿No es asombroso lo que puede hacer la música? Me encantaría saber qué te inspira a maquillarte o ponerte un outfit.

In this outfit / En este atuendo

Misfits Purple Band Tshirt / The Misfits Merch 

Black Denim Overall Dress / Forever 21

Black Fishnet Tights / Hot Topic

Black Suede Platform Creepers / T.U.K.






2 comentarios:

  1. I hadn't heard the song 'Horror Business' by the Misfits before reading this post, but made a point to give it a listen before commenting!
    I love the look of your outfit.
    The purple Misfits band graphic T-shirt, the Forever 21 black denim overall dress and black fishnet tights look fabulous together.
    I also love the looks of your pretty makeup.
    Your lipstick and eye-makeup look beautiful.
    I find the no-nonsense expression on your face and piercing look of your eyes to be very entrancing.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ResponderBorrar

@way2themes